Things I Dig

Tuesday, February 21

Man, it feels good to be back. Except that I didn't go anywhere, rather I spent the whole weekend wrapped up in reading The Hunger Games. I COULD NOT put it it down. I read the first one in 24 hours, and I'm well into Catching Fire. Anyone else as obsessed as me?

Well, back to reality, here are some of my favorites from Pinterest this week, come follow me!

I'm excited for springtime and all things floral, what do you think of this pretty arrangement?
Pretty braids...
This print...
Spring means pastels, and I just LOVE these nail colors...
This suede and leather clutch is just sweet...
I'm definitely going to search for a version of this...
I want one of these Zoku ice pop makers SO bad, they're so cool! Go to their website...
And a lovely reminder from Lucy...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger